Friday, April 22, 2011

Remi - Happy Go Lucky Stud!

My name is Remi,  I am a 14 months old Brittany Spaniel, male. I have a beautiful full tail. My owners often call me  Happy Go Lucky! I get to run in forests and parks for 2hrs everyday!!! Once a week I go to a fun doggy day care for a full day where I play a lot with other dogs and other human dog lovers too. I loooooove my food! since I was 10 weeks old I have been fed with 100% of naturally raised or organic raw meet and bones. I could tell you more an more about me but I don't want to bore you plus, I would love to hear about you. You see, I have reach this age when one gets interested in the opposite sex, you know what I mean ;-)!!! So, if you know a kind, gentle, affectionate female Brittany Spaniel (or other breed if her owners agree with that!) who would be interested to have a mating party with me, could you please let my owners know about it. I leave in Toronto but I would travel for miles to meet with you! I'll be posting my nicest pictures very shortly.

  Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment